Did you know that the Texas AgriLife Extension Service and the Harris County Master Gardeners host a series of lectures about garden topics right here in the Clear Lake Area? These FREE lectures are held at the Freeman Branch Library every 3rd Thursday of the month. The Freeman Library is located here: 16616 Diana Lane • Houston, TX 77062 (see map)
Here is the upcoming 2016 Schedule:
January 21 – Soils and Compost
- February 18 – Spring Vegetable Gardening
- March 17 – Raised Beds and Low-Volume Irrigation
- April 21 – Herbs – Growing and Using
- May 19 – Plants of the Bible
- June 16 – Propagation and Seed Saving
- July 21 – Fall Vegetables
- August 18 – Container Gardening
- September 15 – Decorate Your Garden
- October 20 – Fruit Trees, Planting and Care
Space is limited so registration is recommended. Please Call 281.855.5600.
For additional information about their other events, plant sales and open gardens, please visit the Harris County Master Gardeners website.