Saturday, March 3rd
9:00am – 2:00pm
We have several projects for Saturday:
* lay more cardboard
* build, position and level eleven 4×20-ft vegetable beds
* install water meter
* mulch garden paths
* plant blackberries and grapes
* child-friendly activity TBD – If you have suggestions, please let me know.
* serve lunch – If you would like to help with lunch, please contact Julie.
* meeting of the gardeners (maybe?)
We had originally planned to have the beds ready for soil this weekend, but the rains and other conflicts put us off schedule. If we can get all of the beds done this weekend, we will order the soil next week. Weather for Saturday looks OK right now. Bring your mulch forks, wheelbarrows, mallets, gloves, hats and insect spray.